SWELL

Babs' cloned dogs



 SWELL

 

wearing a shirt made of wasps

white anglo saxon protestants

and trousers made of raw meat in 

this doggy world

my underwear ironic because

isn’t all underwear ironic?

 

[tighty whitey/ 

                      dramatic irony]

 

don’t Jewish you were

a moon of flutes

bluebirds fill air 

with bluebirds

 

what do Jews in raw meat/dog world

images represent?

Catholic hegemony in Medieval Europe

the Enlightenment a mint

Barbra Streisand phoned last night

me

 

tarmac slick as seal skin

night black as tarmac

tarmac like caves

face with closed holes

 

Babs got her dog cloned

replaced my heart with a froot roll-up

why? because it wasn’t sticky enough and

I wanted to mention heart in this poem

because of feelings.

 

the poem is a clone all around me

barking

and buzzing didn’t Rilke say

you must clone the world?

I forgot because airways

 

 

 

 


Comments