Pac Man Egg vs. Sperm Fertility Game



My sister-in-law and her husband run an amazing website / online community which offers information, support, and software for women hoping to get pregnant. There's plenty of 'serious' educational content, but there's also this fantastic little Pac Man game using eggs trying to catch sperm. Watch out for the dread menstruation -- all fertilization stops! This clever little game created by my brother-in-law also gives information at each phase of the game. Another sparkling vertex on the twisted polygon of online reality. I'll have to send this to Neil Hennessy who created the Pac Mondrian game.

Which reminds me: my father, who is a fertility doctor, used to jog wearing a t-shirt with a picture of one sperm ahead of a pack (what's the collective noun for sperm?) of sperm. The caption read "Only the strong survive."

Comments