The Great Speech Balloon Revolution



My daughter, Rudi, created this animated video, entirely with Powerpoint -- about 5000 pages worth!) As she says, "In this film the Speech Balloons decide to stand up to the humans and start a revolution for freedom of speech and equal rights," so that they no longer must speak what the humans tell them to. I'm quite stunned, and of course, proud, that she was able to conceive and create such an accomplished video and sophisticated fable. Already, she is a power advocate for human rights and a keen observer of all kinds of prejudice and injustice. I couldn't imagine being capable of creating such a piece when I was eleven years old. It's Rudi's voice as the reporter, and other miscellaneous friends and family did the other voices (I'm the prime minister.)

Comments